What’s New in 2021/22?
Life to the Full
Life to the Full is an ever-evolving programme, responding to schools’ current needs and new guidance from the DFE. With this in mind, we plan to incorporate the following resources into the programme during the academic year 2021/22.
**Please note that launch dates for these resources may change.**
- Guidance on the Protected Characteristics. Responding to Ofsted’s updated guidance teaching of the protected characteristics in schools, we are producing a short document to help you evidence your teaching while using the Life to the Full programme.
- Progression of Skills Document to help you outline the end of Key Stage expectations for pupils in RHE as they develop.
- Glossary of terms for each Module within a Key Stage and the context of how they are used in the programme.
- Homophobic bullying. A new resource to be released as part of the 11-14 November ‘Anti-Bullying Week 2021’, including teaching on homophobic bullying.
- Bereavement Resource. A new resource about bereavement to be released as part of the 2 – 7 December ‘National Grief Awareness Week’.
- FGM Awareness. A new resource for UKS2 only exploring in an age-appropriate way the dangers and warning signs of FGM, to be released in time for February 6th, ‘International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation’.
- Anti-racism Resource. A new anti-racism resource to be released in time for March 21st, ‘International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination’.
- Deaf Awareness. By May 2022, we hope to add subtitles to all video content and launch the new content to coincide with Deaf Awareness Week 2022, 2 – 8 May 2022.