We are delighted to announce the launch of our E-Learning Platform, a partnership between Ten Ten Resources and the Catholic Education Service in conjunction with the Department for Education. The online course provides training for teachers in Catholic primary and secondary schools on the new statutory RSHE (Relationship, Sex and Health Education) curriculum.
- Suitable for Headteachers, SLT, Governors, class teachers and parents.
- All teachers in a school can register - there is no limit on numbers.
- Candidates who successfully complete the course will receive Certificate of Completion from the Catholic Education Service signed by Bishop Marcus Stock, Chair of the CES.
- Course registration is free-of-charge.
Please note that if you have a subscription with Ten Ten Resources, you will not be able to use your usual login credentials. You will need to register again as the course sits on a separate platform.
Life to the Full is a fully-resourced programme of study in RHE for Catholic primary schools and in RSHE for Catholic secondary schools, produced by Ten Ten Resources.
We are currently offering all schools FREE Extended Access to the entire programme until Friday 22 May 2020. To sign-up for free access, please follow the links below:
Training Hub Days
- Training Days in 'hubs' throughout England
- Led by the Ten Ten team
- 18-19 June: Bristol (SW)
- 25-26 June: Wigan (NW)
- 1-2 July: Leeds (NE)
- 9-10 July: Luton (SE)
- Numbers are capped so book your place now
- Limited to one member of staff per school
- Hub Day FAQ (pop-up window)