In response to several queries from subscribers to our CPD Package about whether it would be possible to view our CPD sessions after they have taken place live, we have created a Watch Again function.
Simply go to the CPD Package homepage and scroll down the page until you see the Watch Again heading, then choose the session you would like to revisit. Alternatively, if you didn’t register for the session originally, it will give you the option to register there and then to watch immediately.
You could even use this as an opportunity for wider training in your school.
Upcoming CPD Sessions
We have three exciting new twilight courses for the month of November catering for both primary and secondary, that will help you gain greater understanding of the Life to the Full programme and build further good practice within your school.
Life to the Full (Primary)
- Thursday 10th November – The Spiral Curriculum (45 mins)
Life to the Full (Secondary)
- Thursday 17th November – Abortion + LTTF Secondary (45 mins)
Collective Worship (Primary)
- Thursday 24th November – Best Practice: Facilitating pupil-presented drama (45 mins)
Looking Ahead to December
Finally, don’t forget to sign up for our online Advent Retreat – you can find out more information about the Advent Retreat sessions in the article below.
What other types of sessions and courses are there this coming academic year?
You can see a full list of sessions that will be offered as part of the 2022-2023 CPD Package on our website:
There will be sessions for primary and secondary school teachers linked to topics linked to Collective Worship and Life to the Full.
- Perhaps you work in a primary school and would like to take advantage of our Collective Worship ‘Sharing Best Practice’ sessions?
- Maybe you have new colleagues in your primary or secondary school and want to ensure they know all they need to get started with your school’s Ten Ten Resources subscriptions?
- If you are based in a secondary school, might you welcome training on answering some of the difficult questions that can arise when teaching Relationships, Sex and Health Education, as supported by the Life to the Full programme?
- At primary or secondary level, would you relish the opportunity to deep dive into the amazing ‘Theology of the Body’ teachings given to us by St John Paul II, to give you a deeper understanding of the Catholic Church’s teaching on human sexuality and so enhance your subject knowledge?
As you’ll see, there’s something for everyone in our CPD Package!
What is the CPD Package?
The CPD Package is a new subscription platform providing online CPD sessions and courses running throughout 2023-24.
Is it for schools or individuals?
One annual subscription to the CPD Package will give every member of your staff access to all courses available throughout the year.
How much does it cost?
The cost of CPD Package depends on the size of your school and which other programmes you subscribe to. Find out how much it will cost for your school here.
How do we sign up?
Your Account Administrator can add the CPD Package to your school’s account here: www.tentenresources.co.uk/subscription
The CPD Package
£166 + vat
What you get
- Full access to the CPD programme until 31 July 2023
- One subscription includes access to all courses
- Fees charged per school, not per person
- All staff receive individual access
- Participants receive certificates on completion
- All sessions take place online after school
- Session length: 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Normally £499
- 66% discount for access in Summer 2023 only
- Sign up now for access until July 2023