Home Learning with Ten Ten Resources
RSHE Curriculum / Collective Worship / Primary / Secondary / Catholic / Church of England
Writer: Anna Bailey
In order to support schools as they respond to the potential need for another season of online Home Learning, from the week commencing 10th January 2022, schools that subscribe to Ten Ten Resources will be able to access a Home Learning Add-On to their current subscription for no extra cost.
What will be included in the Home Learning Add-On?
Life to the Full – Primary Schools
- Schools will be given access to links for lessons that they can share with parents as and when a lesson will be taught via Home Learning.
- A draft letter for schools to send to parents explaining how they can access the lesson and guidance on how to facilitate the lesson with their child(ren)
- Schools will be given access to links for weekly assembly videos that can be shared with parents for children who are learning from home.
Life to the Full – Secondary Schools
- Schools will be able to create access logins for students. This login system will ensure that younger students will not have access to some of the RSHE material that would not be suitable for their age group.
- A draft letter for schools to give to students and parents explaining how they can access the lessons for their year group.
How can our school access the Home Learning Add-On?
If you are the Account Administrator for your school’s Ten Ten subscription, you can add the Home Learning Subscription to your account by clicking on the following link that applies to you.
For Collective Worship, links to Assembly Videos for Home will be provided week-by-week to subscribers.
Who is my Account Administrator?
Please advise your Account Administrator to add the Home Learning Add-On to your account. Click here to find out who your Account Administrator is.