Terms & Conditions
Updated: 6 June 2022
1. Your subscription to Ten Ten Resources is licensed to the school/organisation (the “Organisation”) credited on this account, not to the individual teacher. Resources within the subscription may not be shared with another person outside of the Organisation in any circumstances. This includes schools within the same academy trust, or a member of staff working in multiple schools, including Executive Headteachers.
2. The Terms of Service cover any and all subscriptions taken out on the Ten Ten Resources website.
End of subscription, renewals and cancellations
3. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the current subscription period. Trial subscriptions are exempt from renewal.
4. A renewal invoice will be sent to the registered Account Administrator of your Organisation school within 3 months of your subscription expiry date.
5. The Account Administrator for your school can stop this automatic renewal by visiting the Subscription section of the Account page: https://www.tentenresources.co.uk/account/?action=subscriptions
6. Organisations have the right to cancel their renewal subscription within 14 days of the start of the subscription renewal. Cancellations may be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
7. Purchase Order Numbers will be carried forward on subsequent invoices for all auto-renewals.
8. The renewal date for every subscription can be found on the Subscription section of the Account page: https://www.tentenresources.co.uk/account/?action=subscriptions
9. As a general rule, the following renewal dates apply:
a. Life to the Full: This licence covers the Organisation for an academic year only ending on 31 July no matter when the subscription is started.
b. Collective Worship: This licence covers the Organisation for a 12 month period from the date the subscription was taken out.
c. Combined Package of Collective Worship and Life to the Full: This licence covers the Organisation for an academic year only ending on 31 July. Please note that if this subscription is taken out after September, Ten Ten Resources will pro-rata the Collective Worship element so that it ends on 31 July.
d. Life to the Full – Trial: This licence covers the Organisation for a 3-week period from the date the trial subscription was taken out.
e. Collective Worship – Trial: This licence covers the Organisation for a 6-week period from the date the trial subscription was taken out.
f. CPD Package: This licence covers the Organisation for an academic year only ending on 31 July. Please note that if this subscription is taken out after September, Ten Ten Resources will pro-rata the annual subscription rate so that it ends on 31 July.
10. As a subscribing school, every member of the teaching staff employed by the school is permitted to have a unique username and login access. Access will be granted by the Programme Manager or the Account Administrator for your Organisation via their Account page.
11. Up to three members of staff per subscribing school are permitted “Super User” Access. A Super User will have access to all resources within the subscription including materials specifically aimed at senior leaders. All other members of staff will be Standard Users. Although Ten Ten reserves the right to limit the number of Super Users per subscribing school, requests for additional Super Users will not be unreasonably refused.
12. Should a member of staff leave their employment during the subscribing period, he/she must inform the Account Administrator and the Account Administrator is obliged to remove the user from the account with immediate effect. Should a member of staff continue to access the resources after leaving the employment of the Organisation, then access to the site for the entire Organisation will be revoked until the matter is resolved.
13. Ten Ten Resources reserves the right to request all users to reset their passwords on an annual basis. Users may only reset their passwords via their organisation-based email address.
14. Every year, Ten Ten Resources will automatically remove any staff who have not logged in to their account for a period of 12 months or more.
15. A user is licensed to use the materials only for the service of the Organisation. A user is not licensed to use the material within another parish, school or other private/public setting. It is the responsibility of the Organisation to ensure that all users under its subscription are aware of, and abide by, this restriction.
16. The resources can and should be accessed via the Ten Ten website, and the website should be viewed as the primary database for all resources. An Organisation may make PDF material available on its internal intranet.
17. The Organisation may not publish in whole or in part any material provided by Ten Ten Resources on the Internet (for example, the school website) or on social media (for example, Twitter).
18. Under no circumstances may an Organisation or any of its users attempt to download video content that is streamed online and/or make it available to use outside the host website.
20. All material delivered as part of Ten Ten Resources is the copyright of Ten Ten, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. This material may only be used by a school or organisation with an active subscription licence. The licensee has the right to print and photocopy the material for internal purposes only. No person may distribute the material by electronic, digital or physical means to any organisation or individual outside of the licensed organisation. The material may not be used, in part or full, by an unlicensed person, school or organisation. By “material”, we mean images, videos, film, sound, music, text, intellectual property and any other form of content or ideas which have been created by Ten Ten Resources.