What is included?
- A programme delivered over three stages of development: Key Stage One, Lower Key Stage Two, Upper Key Stage Two.
- A well-structured series of lesson plans and resources building year-on-year in a spiral curriculum.
- Media-rich resources including films, music, stories and interactive media.
- Online training for teachers.
- Resources to engage parents in the programme.
When will it be available?
Subscribers to Ten Ten Resources will have access to the programme in the academic year 2018-19 as part of their subscription for no extra charge.
- Rooted in Catholic teaching;
- Relationship Education within the wider context of God's call to love;
- Meets children where they are at;
- Teaching that is accessible to all members of staff;
- Supports parents as the primary educators;
- Links to guidelines from the Catholic Education Service for a model Catholic RSE Programme;
- A developing programme, which responds to need, and shares best practice;
- Available to subscribers of Ten Ten Resources during 2018/19 for no extra charge.
Roadmap to Statutory RSE
A useful guide from the PSHE Association on preparing for statutory Relationship Education. "Life to the Full" will provide guidance and support for every step of the way.