Website Manager and Video Content Creator
Home-working | Permanent | Full-time (option of reduced hours)
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary and secondary schools.
As part of our continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Website Manager and Video Content Creator who will be responsible for the digital output on the website, including website management and creating video content for marketing and educational resources.
- Creating beautiful webpages with good SEO and improved UX, working in collaboration with the Website Developer, Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer.
- Conceiving, filming, editing and delivering new marketing and educational video content.
- Uploading and updating website subscriber content.
- Working with, and improving, current video content.
As our core market is Catholic schools, it would be advantageous if the successful candidate understood the context of producing Catholic prayer, educational and marketing resources.
In addition, the successful candidate will also have:
- A working knowledge of CMS systems, including WordPress.
- Demonstrable experience in digital filmmaking including camera operation, sound production and lighting.
- Demonstrable experience in film editing using Adobe CC software.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organisational skills.
Hours & Salary
This is a home working role.
35 hours per week (option of reduced 30 hours/week).
Option of term-time only (39 weeks + holidays)
Salary range: £29,500 – £35,000
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 23 April 2021
Flexibility: choose to work full-time or term-time only
Flexibility: choose to work 30 hours per week or 35 hours per week.
Working as part of a small, efficient team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.