Relationship Manager – Job Description
(Job posted on 10 October 2019)
Ten Ten Resources is an educational organisation working predominantly in Catholic primary and secondary schools in the UK. We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our schools. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging in email and telephone communication with schools, engaging them in our services, providing support and maintaining excellent long-term relationships.
Working as part of a small team, you will play a key role in the maintenance and growth of the organisation.
- Maintain good relationships with valued school contacts
- Identify new contacts to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one communicate on telephone and email with key contacts to explain and guide clients and prospective clients on the organisation’s services
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the organisation by undertaking marketing duties such as mass marketing communication
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the organisation
- Resolve any client complaints promptly and professionally
- Proven understanding of the Catholic education system
- A working knowledge of the school environment
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the organisation and related services
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Technical competence on multiple computer programmes and the ability to learn new software
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service
The Ten Ten office is based in Liverpool, L25.
Hours of work:
30 hours per week, term-time only
- £27,100 per annum pro rata
- Pro rata is based on 30 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year
This job has been archived.
Benefits of working for Ten Ten in this role
Working as part of a small, efficient team, you will have a significant impact on the overall success of the organisation
You will see the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people we work with
As the role is ‘term-time only’ you will have time off on all school holidays – ideal for people looking after children