Home-working | Permanent | Full-time (option of reduced hours)
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary schools and secondary schools.
As part of our continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between schools and Ten Ten, communicating to non-subscribers about our resources, and supporting current subscribers using the programmes.
- Responding to incoming queries from potential clients and systematically following up leads.
- Supporting new and continuing subscribers by sharing accurate and specific knowledge about the programme content.
- Managing users on the website and fixing backend issues as required.
- Updating website content to reflect current communications as required.
As our core market is Catholic schools, it would be advantageous if the successful candidate had a sound knowledge of Catholic Church teaching on relationships, marriage and family life & supporting prayer and collective worship.
In addition, the successful candidate will also have:
- Great writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills to monitor and manage communication lines with multiple contacts simultaneously.
- Aptitude to learn and use WordPress, CRM database and Mailchimp.
Hours & Salary
This is a home working role.
35 hours per week (option of reduced 30 hours/week).
Option of term-time only (39 weeks + holidays)
Salary range: £29,500 – £35,000
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 23 April 2021
Flexibility: choose to work full-time or term-time only
Flexibility: choose to work 30 hours per week or 35 hours per week.
Working as part of a small, efficient team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.