Home-working | Permanent | Full-time (option of reduced hours)
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary schools and secondary schools.
As part of our continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for all of our educational services.
- Developing strategy and planning marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on implementation of marketing strategy including responsibility for producing marketing literature, email communication, social media campaigns.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Managing and developing the database for current and potential new clients.
As our core market is Catholic schools, it would be advantageous if the successful candidate understood the context of communicating effectively to this market.
In addition, the successful candidate will also have:
- Experience in devising and executing marketing plans.
- Hands-on experience in implementing email marketing strategies and social media campaigns.
- Experience in maintaining and updating CRM databases.
- Great copywriting and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organisational skills.
Hours & Salary
This is a home working role.
35 hours per week (option of reduced 30 hours/week).
Option of term-time only (39 weeks + holidays)
Salary range: £29,500 – £35,000
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 23 April 2021
Flexibility: choose to work full-time or term-time only
Flexibility: choose to work 30 hours per week or 35 hours per week.
Working as part of a small, efficient team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.