Remote-working | Fixed Term | Part-time
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary schools and secondary schools. Our core market is Catholic schools and we are currently developing new markets in other Christian and non-faith schools. Our programmes include:
- Relationship and Health Education (primary schools)
- Relationship, Sex and Health Education (secondary schools)
- Collective Worship (primary schools)
The CPD Leader will plan, commission, organise, produce, write and deliver CPD courses, including live webinars and E-Learning Courses, throughout the academic year 2022-23.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Alongside the core Ten Ten team, to plan and design a programme of CPD teacher training materials throughout 2022-23.
- Identify key contributors and undertake all procedures to arrange their filmed contribution (live or pre-recorded). This may include travel to meet the contributor and film their input (alongside Ten Ten filmmaker).
- Work alongside the Client Relationship Manager and Website Content Editor in communicating about the courses to potential users.
- Work alongside the Video Content Creator and the Graphic Designer to produce the audio-visual materials for the session.
- Write and commission course content, including session material and follow-up documentation.
- Host or co-host live webinars and E-Learning Courses
Hours of Work & Commitment
- P/T role 3 days (21 hours) per week
- Initial fixed term 9-12 month contract (up to July 2023) with the possibility of extension
- First 3 months will be a probationary period
- Salary range F/T equivalent: £25,500 – £28,500.
Home Working & Equipment
The role is intended for a home-worker. Ten Ten will provide basic home-working equipment (eg computer, phone) and office furniture if required (eg desk, chair). Occasional work in our office (based in London and Liverpool) may be required.
Hours & Salary
This is a home working role.
3 days / 21 hours per week
Salary range: £25,500 – £28,500
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to Martin O’Brien: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 23 May 2022 (9am)
Working as part of a small, high-functioning team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.