Client Relationship Manager
Remote-working | Permanent | Full-time
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary schools and secondary schools. Our core market is Catholic schools and we are currently developing new markets in other Christian and non-faith schools. Our programmes include:
- Relationship and Health Education (primary schools)
- Relationship, Sex and Health Education (secondary schools)
- Collective Worship (primary schools)
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between schools and Ten Ten, communicating to non-subscribers about our resources, and supporting current subscribers using the programmes. This is both a front-facing role with clients and a backend role managing database, communications and membership systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Client Relationship Manager will:
- Take a leadership role within the organisation as the bridge between the company and the clients, including potential new clients.
- Be the first responder to all enquiries by phone and email.
- Engage, support and encourage new and continuing subscribers through phone and email communication.
- Manage users on the WordPress website.
- Maintain the CRM database.
- Update website content on a weekly basis.
- Manage users and content on our mail client and set up marketing automation.
The Client Relationship Manager will develop a sound knowledge of the resources produced by Ten Ten and a passion for communicating about them to current and future clients.
We are looking for:
- A self-motivated home-worker who will enjoy being part of a small, high-functioning team.
- An engaging personality who will relish communicating with current clients and potential customers on phone and email.
- A task-focused individual who will find satisfaction in multi-tasking.
- A passionate team player who will thrive on work that impacts the hearts and minds of children and young people.
Home Working & Equipment
The role is intended for a home-worker. Ten Ten will provide basic home-working equipment (eg computer, phone) and office furniture if required (eg desk, chair). Occasional work in our office (based in London and Liverpool) may be required.
Hours & Salary
This is a home working role.
35 hours per week
Salary range: £27,500 – £31,500
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to Martin O’Brien: email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 29 November 2021 (9am)
Working as part of a small, high-functioning team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.