Catholic Resources Adviser (primary schools)
Home-working | Freelance | Average 1-3 hours per week
Ten Ten Resources is a web-based educational organisation that offers a subscription service to primary schools and secondary schools. Our core market is Catholic schools and we are currently developing new markets in other Christian and non-faith schools.
As part of our continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Catholic Resources Adviser for Primary Schools who will be responsible for ensuring that the content produced for the Catholic primary schools’ programmes is in line with Church teaching, theologically-sound and draws upon themes, events and traditions within the liturgical calendar.
- To review the draft termly overview for Collective Worship programme and contribute ideas towards the content.
- To review and comment upon the Catholicity of the written content and associated media of the Collective Worship programme before going to design.
- To review and comment upon the Catholicity of the written content and associated media of the Life to the Full (Relationship and Health Education) programme on an as-needs basis.
This is an important role which will ensure that Ten Ten continues to support the unique ethos of Catholic primary schools throughout the UK.
The Catholic Resources Adviser will have:
- A degree-level qualification in theology.
- Experience working within Catholic primary education.
- A working knowledge of the Catholic calendar including special events (eg The Year of St Joseph) and the liturgical seasons.
- A working knowledge of other primary school calendar events (eg Anti-Bullying Week).
- A creative mind and a desire to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- A passion and active interest in supporting the education of children within Catholic schools and parishes.
Hours & Salary
This is a freelance, home working role.
Hours of work will be determined by the demands of the job, but it is anticipated that the work will vary between 1-3 hours per week (term-time only).
The fee will be paid by the hour, or part thereof at £15.20 to £16.30 per hour (depending on experience). We review our freelance fees on 1st September every year.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for working at Ten Ten.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 23 April 2021
Working as part of a small, efficient team, you will have a significant impact on the mission of Ten Ten, seeing the fruits of your work on the hearts and minds of the children and young people.