Subscription resource - Primary Schools
Jesus - Always With Us
w/c 17 September 2018
This assembly helps children to appreciate Jesus is in every moment of our lives. Through a guided meditation, children have the chance to experience, through prayer and reflection, Jesus with us at all times and in all things.
"I will walk in the presence of the Lord, in the land of the living." Taken from Psalm 114
Key Point / Learning Objective:
Children will know that Jesus is a living presence who is with us in every moment of our lives, wherever we are.
Children will prayerfully engage in a time of guided meditation.
- Appendix 1 - Guided Reflection (longer and more detailed) to be read aloud if not using voiceover.
- Appendix 2 - Guided Reflection (simplified version) to be read aloud if not using voiceover.
- Decide if you would like to read the meditation aloud or use the voiceover;
- Decide if you would like to use the Longer Version (for older children) or the Simplified Version (for younger children).
- If you are reading the meditation aloud, print either Appendix 1 (Longer Version) or Appendix 2 (Simplified Version) of the Guided Reflection.
- Traditional: "I Watch The Sunrise" by John Glynn
- Contemporary: "None But Jesus" by Brooke Ligertwood (Hillsong)