A subscription resource for Catholic primary schools
In this unprecedented time of church and school closures, our normal Assemblies and Classroom Prayers have been suspended. In their place, we are producing Prayers for Home. Please click here for more information.
Any school can subscribe to Collective Worship free-of-charge during this period. Sign-up.
The vision of Ten Ten Resources is to help school communities grow in faith, love, understanding and compassion. We do this by creating a wide-range of unique media-rich resources, inspired by our Catholic faith.
The 5 Strands of Collective Worship
- Weekly Assemblies - rooted in the Sunday Mass readings, each assembly includes an easy-to-follow teacher script with differentiated guidance alongside original, creative content such as film, story, song and animation, always leading to prayer and reflection.
- Daily Classroom Prayer - five daily prayers (Monday to Friday) to be led in the classroom by staff or child prayer leaders, rooted in the Sunday Mass readings.
- Links to Home - a one-page monthly newsletter for parents which shares articles inspired by the assemblies; the newsletter can be sent home as an email, a printout, or the articles can be used as part of the school newsletter.
- Staffroom Prayers- resources to support all staff within the school community including, for example, staffroom prayers, input on vocation, support for non-Catholic teachers and inset training on how to use Ten Ten Resources.
- Other Resources - including teacher training materials, guided meditation, the Examen for children, liturgies, resources for special occasions, etc