Policy on Subscriptions
Here are some FAQs on Ten Ten’s policy regarding subscription dates.
We are subscribing midway through the year. Will the fees be pro-rated?
- Life to the Full (primary and secondary) – No, the fee remains the same for the academic year (ending 31 July) regardless of when a school takes out a subscription to the programme. This is because the programme includes a large number of resources which you can make full use of in the implementation and delivery of the programme in a short time including teacher training materials, parent consultation resources, and optional programme pathways which can be delivered over one term. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be financially viable for us to pro-rata this subscription and it wouldn’t be fair on other schools who have signed up for the whole year.
- Collective Worship (primary) – If you have an active subscription to Life to the Full, or if you are taking out a combined subscription, then we will pro-rata the subscription to Collective Worship so it expires on the same date (31 July). If you are just taking out a subscription to Collective Worship, then this will be for 12 months from the date the subscription starts and be charged at the full rate.
- Top tip: If you are a primary school starting your subscription to Life to the Full in the Spring term, it may be cheaper to take out a combined subscription. This is because your subscription to Collective Worship will be pro-rated AND you will receive the £200 discount for subscribing to both programmes.
We are subscribing midway through the year. Will we get a 12-month subscription?
- Life to the Full (primary and secondary) – this subscription is for the current academic year only and will expire on 31 July.
- Collective Worship (primary) – if you are taking out this subscription in combination with Life to the Full, it will be pro-rated and expire on 31 July. If you are taking out the subscription on its own, you will get a full 12-month subscription.
We want to subscribe to Life to the Full from September 2021. When will we get access?
If you are a new subscriber to Life to the Full, and wish to take out a subscription for the academic year 2021/22, we will give you full access from Monday 7 June 2021 so you can begin teacher training and parent consultation. If you require access before this date, you must take out a full subscription for the academic year 2020/21.
How much will a subscription be for the academic year 2021/22?
We are in a cluster/federation. Do you offer any discounts?
The only discounts we offer are for schools that are part of a Multi-Academy Trust. Unfortunately, we cannot offer discounts to Federated schools or schools within a cluster. This is so we can keep our basic costs to the minimum.
If you are part of a MAT, there are restrictions and limitations on the discounts permitted. Please view our MAT policy here:
How are you supporting schools during COVID?
In the academic year 2020/21, we produced additional resources to enable Home Learning and Blended Learning. This has included:
- Life to the Full (primary): Home Learning and Blended Learning to every session. See example.
- Life to the Full (secondary): Student Remote Learning for every session. See example.
- Collective Worship (primary): Assembly Videos for Home and other resources made available for parents. See example.
We have received wonderful and appreciative feedback from our schools who have made full use of these additional resources which we have freely provided. As a result, our policy is that we do not offer refunds or discounts on future subscriptions for any schools that have not made full use of the programme during school lockdown.