Policy on Subscriptions
Here are some FAQs on Ten Ten’s policy regarding subscription dates.
We are subscribing midway through the year. Will the fees be pro-rated?
- Life to the Full (primary and secondary) – No, the fee remains the same for the academic year (ending 31 July) regardless of when a school takes out a subscription to the programme. This is because the programme includes a large number of resources which you can make full use of in the implementation and delivery of the programme in a short time including teacher training materials, parent consultation resources, and optional programme pathways which can be delivered over one term. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be financially viable for us to pro-rata this subscription and it wouldn’t be fair on other schools who have signed up for the whole year.
- Collective Worship (primary) – If you have an active subscription to Life to the Full, or if you are taking out a combined subscription, then we will pro-rata the subscription to Collective Worship so it expires on the same date (31 July). If you are just taking out a subscription to Collective Worship, then this will be for 12 months from the date the subscription starts and be charged at the full rate.
- Top tip: If you are a primary school starting your subscription to Life to the Full in the Spring term, it may be cheaper to take out a combined subscription. This is because your subscription to Collective Worship will be pro-rated AND you will receive the £200 discount for subscribing to both programmes.
We are subscribing midway through the year. Will we get a 12-month subscription?
- Life to the Full (primary and secondary) – this subscription is for the current academic year only and will expire on 31 July.
- Collective Worship (primary) – if you are taking out this subscription in combination with Life to the Full, it will be pro-rated and expire on 31 July. If you are taking out the subscription on its own, you will get a full 12-month subscription.
We want to subscribe to Life to the Full from September 2021. When will we get access?
If you are a new subscriber to Life to the Full, and wish to take out a subscription for the academic year 2021/22, we will give you full access from Monday 7 June 2021 so you can begin teacher training and parent consultation. If you require access before this date, you must take out a full subscription for the academic year 2020/21.
How much will a subscription be for the academic year 2021/22?
We are in a cluster/federation. Do you offer any discounts?
The only discounts we offer are for schools that are part of a Multi-Academy Trust. Unfortunately, we cannot offer discounts to Federated schools or schools within a cluster. This is so we can keep our basic costs to the minimum.
If you are part of a MAT, there are restrictions and limitations on the discounts permitted. Please view our MAT policy here: