How to Engage Parents with Life to the Full
Date: Thursday 14 October 2021
Length: 60 mins
Who? Teachers of ‘Life to the Full’
A 60-minute CPD webinar with guidance for teachers and Programme Coordinators on how to go beyond just communication with parents, but truly engage them throughout teaching the Life to the Full programme in their school.
- The crucial role of parents as first educators
- The privilege of co-educating with parents on matters of Relationships, Sex and Health Education
- How to make best use of the Parents Session resources
- Integrating the Parent Portal with school specific communication
- Understanding ‘the right to withdrawal’
- Maintaining engagement and offering support throughout the years
The session does not involve a full content overview of the Life to the Full programme, it is aimed at individual teachers and schools who wish to build stronger links with their parents, particularly in the area of Relationships, Sex and Health Education.