You’ve been directed to this resource because your child’s school has decided to, or is thinking about, implementing the programme Life to the Full. This is a Relationship Education and Health Education programme for primary schools, created by Ten Ten Resources.
What is it?
- This Parent Consultation Tool has short Units that you can dip in and out of as you wish. It is intended to introduce you to the ‘Life to the Full’ programme and help you best support your child’s social, moral, cultural and spiritual education.
- The Units contain audiovisual content, so you might like to use headphones.
- There is a voiceover throughout, which you can turn on or off using the controls in the bottom right-hand corner.
The Parent Consultation Tool consists of the following Units. They are intentionally short and to the point, so we recommend that you undertake each unit in sequence. However, there is nothing to stop you from going to the unit that interests you the most.
- Vision: The first unit will help you understand the vision and purpose of the ‘Life to the Full’ programme.
- Overview: We’ll then take an overview of the structure and broad content of the programme from Foundation to Year 6.
- First Educators: Then, we’ll explore the ‘first educator’ role of parents, and the ways in which this programme supports that role through the Online Parent Portal.
- Key Decisions: We will then discuss some Key Decisions that your school must make about programme content in consultation with parents.
- FAQs: In this section of FAQs, we’ll share answers to lots of the questions which parents may have about the programme.
To get started, click on the link below to take you to Unit 1: Vision.