Subscription resource - Primary Schools
w/c 17 July 2017
We have so much to be thankful for. The end of the school year provides a perfect opportunity to look back and reflect. We look with the eyes of faith and see all the wonderful gifts that God has given us during the year.
“But happy are your eyes because they see, your ears because they hear!” Matthew 13: 16
Key Point / Learning Objective:
That God helps us to see all that is good in our lives and give thanks for it.
Children can identify some of the good gifts He has given them during the academic year.
- Appendix 1 - Guided Reflection
- Choose whether to read Guided Reflection aloud with backing music (Slide 1) or whether to use voiceover provided by Ten Ten (Slide 2).
- Print copy of Appendix 1 if reading Guided Reflection aloud.
- Please note that this is a shorter assembly than usual in order to allow you to add your own personal reflections on the past year.
- Traditional/Hymn Book: “Unless a grain of wheat” by Bernadette Farrell
- Contemporary: “Instrument” by Matt Maher